Wednesday, December 22, 2010

9 Sexy Moves Men Make that Women Love …

I have decided to give you 9 sexy moves men make that women love. These are moves that are not only based on “in the best experience,” but also “out of the bed.” So, if any guys read this post, you will learn a thing or two …

9. Grabbing From Behind
I do not know about you, but I love it when my husband grabs me from behind and puts his hands on my waist. It seems to be a very romantic gesture – in my book.

8. Letting Her be the Dominated One
Maybe she does not want to be the submissive one. Maybe it is time for you to let her control you and tell you what to do. This is actually a move that many women want their guy to make. Do I like it? Of course I do.

7. Blindfold before the Sauce
It is really something when you are blindfolded and laying there, anticipating when the guy is going to drizzle some type of sauce on you. They make things specially for this, so if you do not want chocolate sauce all over your chest, you are in luck.

6. Being Watched
Some women actually get even more turned on when they are being watched by their man. It’s very sexy when the man insists that he watch and gets turned on by just her. Do you get what I am saying?

5. Butterfly Kisses on the Chest
Men are sweet when they give butterfly kisses, so lets take those butterfly kisses to a hole new level. Let’s give butterfly kisses on the chest. Many women enjoy men giving butterfly kisses on the chest. What about you? Is this a turn on?

4. Respect
I know, I am jumping out of the bed on this one, but this blog posting isn’t all about sex. It is, however, about sexy moves. In my opinion, one of the biggest sexy moves a guy could make would be to give respect. I have always loved it when guys are respectful, that is one of the reasons out of a thousand that I am attracted to my husband.

3. Communication
A man who loves communicating with his mate has made a good move. Women are vocal creatures – did you know that? We can be insecure as well. Yes, we wish that we weren’t insecure, but sometimes, we can’t help it. A sexy move for a guy would be to help their girl with that insecurity without giving a big fuss over it.

2. Humor
Humor and guys are a sexy mix. If the guy makes you laugh, then that makes him even more sexy, right? Humor is definitely a good move to make.

1. I Love You
Would you like to make a good move tonight? If you are in love with her, then let her know your feelings. I love you is a very sexy phrase that girls love hearing – even if they already know it.

There you have 9 sexy moves women make that men love. I hope you enjoyed my post and would be delighted to hear any other moves you would like to add to this list.

0 comments: